Monday, March 26, 2007

I've been accused of....

Okay, so someone sent me an email saying all I want to do is make money off of people's sicknesses. Her name was nurse Mary, I think she is a myspacer. Anyway, I told her how I think that she is wrong considering the fact that all of the information that I offer is researched, updated and most of it is offered on our site completely free. People are welcome to sign up for our free newsletter with healing tips, or read one of our many free articles found at www.ridfibromyalgia.com/how.html.

I guess I am a little offended because people are so worried about being scammed. Our site offers a book for 27.00 that is money back guaranteed so that you can't be scammed. If the book does not help, then ask for a refund. If it does help then you are getting way more of a value than the meesly 27.00 it asks for. It helped me and I hope that it helps others. Chiropractor's office visits are much more than this and offer a lot less. Now onto this weeks article...

To see our article on how cupping therapy helps fm sufferers visit www.ridfibromyalgia.com/how.html. It talks about the benefits of this ancient chinese practice and you may want to look up more information on it. Best of luck to you and your health.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well i agree with you i have done Exstream Reserch into fibromyalgia aswell and its hard work i spent hours and months on the net and at liberys to get my real answers to how to get better with fibromaylgia there are alot of people out there that have fibromyalgia that dont want to help them selfs and get better they just give up on there selfs and sit there and wait for the pain to go away and we all know that it will not go away it will get worse

Health Blogs - Blog Top Sites