Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Disability, Hope or No Hope

Found this comment about fibromyalgia and disability. Have you had any luck with getting disability? Let me know of your comments.

"At the moment, there is no entry in Social Security Disability 's Listing of Impairments manual for the condition known as Fibromyalgia, also known as fibromyositis and Myofacial Pain Syndrome (The disability listing's, of course, provide the approval criteria for a number of different impairments ranging from amputations to seizure disorder). Nevertheless, many claimants with fibromyalgia apply for disability, and many go on to win their cases. For this reason, the fibromyalgia disability claimant who's been denied should not give up on their case. Instead, they should pursue their disability claim through the appeals process, keeping in mind how the Social Security Administration views this particular impairment."

For more info on how to gain disability, visit www.ridfibromyalgia.com/how.html.

1 comment:

Mallick nuru said...


THANK YOU SO SO MUCH Dr Moses anabic herbal home,
Good day viewers, I AM adams karl from ukraine....I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last three years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr MOSES ANABIC HERBAL HOME and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to this great herbalist Dr.moses anabic telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this great man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr. Moses anabic HERBAL HOME, sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends!!! with your lovely Email Address Mosesanabic@gmail.com or you can also call or chat him on whatsapp via this number +2348100661264

Health Blogs - Blog Top Sites